Monday 11 March 2013

MUA Pro-Base Fixing Mist
























I picked this product up on a whim a few months ago when I stopped off at Superdrug for some concealer.  I think it was around £5.00 so I didn't really mind trying something for that price. I've read a lot in the past about make-up fixing and setting sprays but to be honest I've never actually come across any. I know a lot of people have a love-hate relationship with MUA but I've always been impressed with what I've picked up, and this is another product I do quite like.

Its just a simple spray that you apply when you've finished your make-up routine, and it basically aids in helping keep everything in place. The spray is supposed to protect your make-up from heat, humidity, windy conditions or basically just anything that may make your make-up look less perfect. 

I've been using this for a few weeks and to be honest I do like the idea of it, but I haven't really noticed a change in the wear or staying power of my make-up. I guess for me its one of those things that I don't want to stop using in case it actually is working for me, but to be honest I can't really see a difference. My make-up does look really lovely and it gives a nice dewy finish when I first apply the spray, but so far that is the only thing that I've noticed. 

What are your opinions? What is your favourite product like this?

No comments :

Post a Comment