Wednesday 2 October 2013

My Face At The Minute























Rimmel Stay Matte Powder / Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer / 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer / Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer / Eco Tools Fluffy Brush / 
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation / Real Techniques Expert Face Brush / Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation

These are my absolute holy grail products for my base and skin at the minute, seeing as though it seems to be so bad coming up to winter. I do love the perfect look to my skin but unfortunately I do get a lot of blemishes, and always find it so hard to achieve the look I want... until now! I think I have finally found products that work really well with my skin and help to cover the problem areas. There seems to be a slight pattern here with Rimmel products, which I think are definitely becoming my favourite Drug Store products.

There are a few items here that every blogger will more than likely have in their make-up bag like the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, but to be honest they're so good I can't not use them. The Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer is a new one that I purchased a few weeks ago on a total whim, but I've actually grown to reply on it a lot. I'm going to put up a review of this little beauty later on this week - its absolutely amazing!

Have you tried any of these before? What would you recommend?

No comments :

Post a Comment